Airstel Disinfectant Fogger 50ml
Airstel is a single-use aerosol disinfectant designed for the bactericidal,
fungicidal and virucidal disinfection of inaccessible surfaces. An airborne disinfection of air and surfaces in a rapid and efficient manner.
The 50ml Airstel Fogger forms a cloud that covers a volume of 40m3 in approximately 1 minute.
A brilliant solution for airborne surface disinfection in, Operating theatres, Intensive Care Units, Isolation Wards, Mortuaries, Transport Vehicles, Prison cells, Reception waiting rooms and offices.
Proven effective against:
- Enveloped viruses such as H1N1, Flu, Coronavirus (SARS/COVID-19), Ebola, Hepatitis and HIV.
- Bacteria, such as Staphylococcus aureus, Enterococcus hirae, Pseudomonas aeruginosa and Escherichia coli.
- Fungi, such as Aspergillus niger and Candida albicans.
- Proven effective against airborne Aspergillus niger
- Easy to store
- Requires no preparation of solution
- Simple to use
- With a pleasant cinnamon odour
- Compatible with a wide range of surfaces and equipment
Directions for Use:
1. Place the bottle on a smooth surface and unseal it
2. Direct the valve away from you and then Press and turn the total-discharge valve allowing the product to disperse into the room space covering approximately 40m3 in 1 minute. Leave the room.
3. Ventilate and allow a period of one hour before re-entering the premises.